- When you order the children's meal at Steak 'n Shake they cut the cheeseburger in half - even if you're an adult.
- Tax-exempt at Hobby Lobby really isn't worth the time it takes to fill out the form. It also isn't worth the evil looks you get from the people you're holding up in line while you fill out said form.
- It is, in fact, possible to lose a receipt between my car, in the church parking lot, and my desk, inside the church.
- Trader Joe's Cranberry Pomegranate Whole Bran muffins are not nearly as good as they sound. In fact, they were a little bit like wet bread with dried leaves in them.
- When you must wear a slip, always, ALWAYS be sure it's not too small.
07 May 2007
The old saying goes that you should learn something new every day. Here's what I've learned today: