02 January 2008

Resolutions

I'm not very good at New Year's Resolutions. In fact, I pretty much hate them. For me, they're just setting myself up for frustration and failure. Instead, I've decided this year to set myself one goal for each month and one new book to read. So if you have any suggestions for the empty months, feel free to pass them on along.

Goals:
January: Find a yoga class I enjoy.
February: No drive-thrus unless I'm travelling.
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September: Visit Erin, Matt, and Miles for Miles' birthday.
October:
November:
December:

Reading:
January: my new Annie Dillard book
February: my new Mr. Rogers book (more complex than that sounds)
March:
April:
May:
June:
July:
August:
September:
October:
November: a book to prepare me for Advent.
December:

2 comments:

Becca said...

Mine are:
less caffeine - did half caf today
less sugar - uumm, does carrot cake count as a veggie
no Coke - so far so good
put hubby first - so far so good
no cookies, chips, candy - does cake count???

READ MY BIBLE TO MY DAUGHTER!!!!

Help me out on this one - remind me of the responsibility that the Lord has blessed me with!

Katie said...

March: come up with more goals.