11 November 2008

Vacation, Babies, and Reunion Time

Every year, "the four girls" get together. In seminary, there were four of us who were very good friends. Of course, while it might be a girls' weekend, in word, it's really the girls, two husbands and - this year - we've added two babies. We've loved on kids; we've played games; we've eaten non-stop; we've laughed. It's been a great few days. I thought I'd share a few pictures of the kids.



Becca loving on her puppy. She's up to 5 1/2 pounds now and is so very huggable. She loves to be cuddled and snuggled and -- well -- that just ruins my day! :)


Hunter is Jason & Sarah's little boy. Gestationally, he and Becca are the same age. He is the most laid back baby I've ever seen. I literally never heard him cry the entire two days. The occasional fuss, but never a tear.


I love that I somehow captured this moment. I wasn't really trying, even. We were taking pictures of the kiddos together and it just happened. Those are my favorites.


Of course we gave them a bath together. :)


Sarah took this picture, and the consensus was that it looked like I was holding a year old and a newborn. Too funny, considering they were due one day apart.
I can't wait to see what next year holds!




1 comment:

Tim said...

Wow, that really does bring a new perspective to Becca's size. But, yeah, it really does look like you are holding huge baby in the left hand and a normal one one the right. :)