27 October 2007

My Most Favorite Day

Immanuel has an annual Fall Festival, and it was today. It's my favorite day of our year together. We play games, we have giant inflatables, we do face painting, we have chili and hot dogs, we have music -- it's just a great time to be outdoors and enjoy being together. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.

This is Landon. I call him my boyfriend because I just love him. His parents and I are good friends, too. :)


Cousins riding the train together.


Anya on the slide.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous today! After a full week of dreary, cold rain, it was great to be outside without a jacket on, just enjoying being together. And near the end of the night, I did this...

Poor Landon was just so tired that I snuggled him up in my arms and let him sleep. The person holding him in this picture isn't me; eventually I had to relinquish him and do my job. But I enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments: