09 December 2010

To Card or Not to Card?

Chris and I have talked a little about whether or not to send out Christmas cards this year. I've never really done them, but now I have all these fun pictures of the three of us.

Wedding pictures,
family pictures,
birthday pictures,
church pictures....

There are just so many to choose from, and so many I want to show off.

So now I need your help.
Should we send them out?

I really like these choices:




But I wasn't all that excited about paying for them.

And then Shutterfly went and offered FREE cards! I've used Shutterfly before for memory books, and I was quite pleased with them. I can only imagine that their holiday cards are just as good quality.

Plus! Right now if you order a memory book, you can get 1 for 50% off. And if you spend $50, you get free shipping. These would make good Christmas gifts if you are still looking for a personal, special gift.

I don't know if you know it or not, but you can get cards other than Christmas cards, too. They have Mother's Day (if you plan that far ahead!), birthday, and other holiday cards. You can order just one card, even!

So, what do you think? Should we send out a Christmas card? Which one? Is there another one you like better? Let me know your thoughts so we can make a decision. If we’re going to do them, we need to do it soon!

Are YOU doing holiday cards this year? (and does anyone else hear the old Friends episode when I say that?)

No comments: