16 February 2009

Dear Weather Man,

Perhaps you hadn't heard that we had an ice storm.
Perhaps you hadn't heard that it's miserable around here still.
Perhaps you hadn't heard that we've still got people without power - some for as much as five more weeks.

I'm willing to consider that perhaps you were hiding out in Florida when the storm happened and you just haven't returned yet. I don't think you're a bad person. And so clearly, you would never do this intentionally.

I'd like you a lot more if my weather looked like this. There's just a little thing going on there now, anyway.

So if you could work that out for me, that'd be great.
I'm tired of winter.

Thanks!
Erin (and the rest of Paducah)

1 comment:

K.M.L said...

Hi Erin,
I got the piggy bank at msgen.com


http://www.msgen.com/assembled/home.html

They have other cute ones too!