24 November 2011

A Season of Thanks: Day 24

Because she asked for "her own day," and today seemed like the perfect day to do it, this one is dedicated to my baby sister-in-law, Laura.
Why today?
Because she is hard-core serious about her Black Friday shopping!
So tonight, as I fight to stay away for a few more hours, I am thinking of you, Laura.
I'm grateful for you for many reasons.
I like how we were friends before we were family.
I love the fact that now that we're family, we're still friends.
You make me laugh.
And you'll tell me, "Uh, no .... you're not wearing that!"
The only other person that will do that for me is my biological sister.
Laura is a lot of things:
She's a great mom,
a great aunt,
a great sister,
a wonderful nurse,
plays a mean softball game,
crafts with the best of them,
and does it all while finding time to look adorable.
Enjoy your "morning," Laura.
Black Friday shopping just won't be the same without you.
Feel free to buy me lots of cute clothes for work.
Love you!!!

No comments: